I do believe that I may very well be.
Let’s just review the evidence:
1. I do not like to drive on the interstate. Give me good ol’ highways any day and country back roads where I can drive slow and look at all the scenery are even better.
2. I almost always drive the speed limit. Even when I’m in a hurry, I don’t go more than 5 miles over the speed limit. I frequently get passed by other moms when taking the girls to school.
3. I love to sit and crochet for hours and I really like making things for my loved ones.
4. I am a serious homebody. I love being at home (even though I often hate all of the inconveniences of this blasted old house!) and often when I am driving up the street towards my house, my heart literally flutters at the first glimpse of my home.
5. I love old, traditional hymns. That’s not to say that I don’t like the new stuff some, to a certain extent, but I really love the old hymns and I definitely prefer them over the new stuff.
6. I also really love old country music, blue grass and gospel. I couldn’t tell you any song that is popular with the kids right now. Not one. My radio just don’t get those stations.
7. I have a much easier time talking to and making friends with people who are lots older than me.
8. I have no idea if what I wear is in style. Seriously. I know what I like and that’s what I wear. It’s probably all so last year or so 10 years ago, but I truly do not care. If I like it I wear it, if I don’t I don’t.
9. I love old houses and old cars.
10. And finally…I have false teeth.
Okay, I’m kidding. I don’t really love old cars.
Alright, fine, I do love old cars. And my teeth are real. I couldn’t think of anything to put for #10, but it just felt wrong to stop at 9.
So, I ask you, if I am like this now, at 34…what will I be like when I’m 80?
Probably six feet under, that’s what. 🙂