I got tagged in an email to share 13 random things about myself. And since I can’t think of anything else to blog about right now, I’m gonna share them with you.
1. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. And if for some reason I can’t have that for breakfast I feel really weird the rest of the day.
2. I’m addicted to chapstick. The classic kind in the black tube.
3. I like to look at all the old houses in town, especially the run-down ones and speculate about what they looked like in all their glory when they were new.
4. I love Clint Eastwood. He is my all-time favorite actor.
5. I love the Rocky movies. Except I didn’t go see the last one because even I have a limit where Rocky is concerned.
6. I also hate to admit this, but I love gangster movies too! Especially The Godfather.
7. I didn’t eat salad dressing on my salads until I was 27! Weird, right?
8. I once ate 7 tacos in one sitting when I was a teenager. Probably no one in my family is surprised by this. They used to make me my own special pan of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving.
9. I was the captain of our fastpitch team in highschool. All 3 years (they didn’t have it when i was a freshman). I desperately wanted to go to college and play.
10. I didn’t go to college and play fastpitch, I got married instead to the boy who I dated from the time I was a sophmore. We were divorced a year and a half later. Shoulda went to college.
11. The ring currently on my cell phone is “Even The Losers” by Tom Petty.
12. I am one of the few women in the world who does not like to shop for clothes. Clothes shopping gives me a headache and makes my pits sweat. I don’t do trends, so I generally just tend to stick with what I like and wear it until it falls apart.
13. I do like to shop at yard sales, thrift stores and antique shops, though!
So, now I’m tagging all of you. Anyone who wants to play along, feel free!