I debated on whether to post this or not. It is pretty embarrassing. However, given the fact that the name of the blog is Klutzy Mama, I decided it would just be wrong not to.
I suffered a serious injury tonight, folks. As I was vigorously brushing my teeth, my hand slipped and the toothbrush went straight up my nose!!
I cannot begin to tell you the utter shock I felt. I mean, a toothbrush just does not belong in one’s nostril.
After a few moments of looking at myself in the mirror and blinking about 5000 times, really just trying to take it all in and ponder over what had just happened, I started to giggle. There was no one around to witness this bizarre spectacle. Brian was at work (he’s been switched to 2nd shift for a while) and the girls were in bed. And I really wanted to share it with someone.
Moments like these are just too rare to have to spend alone! So, I give it to you, dear blog readers. And I hope I have not caused anyone the misfortune of the gag reflex while reading this.
I wasn’t really injured, but I did spend the rest of the evening with my right nostril feeling like it was on fire from the minty freshness of the toothpaste!