Last week my cousin, Gretchen, over at Extraordinary Ordinary Life tagged me. I’m supposed to post 6 random things about myself. So, I’m gonna try to be completely random and post the first 6 things that come to mind.
1. I’m addicted to Aldi’s southwest chicken egg rolls right now.
2. Julie and I played a game of one on one basketball last week in an attempt to get back into the groove of exercising and it almost killed us both. We played to 5 by ones and it took us nearly 45 minutes!
3. I don’t like chocolate ice cream.
4. I think that my Mamaw is the sweetest person on the planet.
5. I used to be in love with Michael Jackson. (In the 80’s)
6. I love to watch cartoons.
And now I’m supposed to tag others, so I’m tagging anyone who reads this. You can leave your 6 random things in the comments or link to your blog if you have one. Come on, it’s fun!