I’ve seen this done on some other blogs that I’ve read, so I’ve decided to give it a try. You’re supposed to post 10 things about yourself that most people don’t know. I’d love for the KM6’s 🙂 to comment 10 things on themselves after reading mine!
1. I met Cowboy Bob.
2. I love the History Channel.
3. I love being a mom, but hate looking like one!
4. I hate romance novels, but love sweet love stories like in Jane Austen’s novels.
5. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the guitar.
6. I’ve seen Hank Williams Jr. in concert about 15 times.
7. I regularly watch reruns of Leave it to Beaver and Andy Griffith.
8. I never wanted to have kids until I married Brian – I use to swear that I would never have them.
9. I once skipped school with a friend and went to Kings Island only to find out that they weren’t open for the season yet!
10. I went to an IU game with my dad when I was a kid and Steve Alford winked at me – I thought I’d died and went to heaven!
There you have it, I’m sure you’re just reeling with excitement from those little-known facts about me…